Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1999-2009!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 99ers!!!! This is the year 2009....(can you believe it)...10 years for us pals. We are getting stinkin' old! Ten years ago this May we walked across a stage and said our goodbyes to all of our great firends. Hopefully we have stayed in touch with some of the best, otherwise this is what the blog is all about...reconnection. Thank you for spreading the word and getting people to sign the guest book. It is always so fun to see where you all have ended up. Keep the word going. Word (IS) on the street for a reunion...keep posted and I should have info soon. Thanks again 99ers!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

We are OLD farts now! Wow, 10 years...great memories.

Charee I think a spotlight is a great idea! I vote you go first.

Trisha said...

I think the spotlight thing would be fun.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I agree! spotlight would be a lot of fun!

KIRSTEN said...

Charee - you can add my blog into the mix. What a go getter you are for setting up a blog just for the graduating class!!

Hayley said...

I think a spotlight would be fun as well.