Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sky View 1999... NEW BLOG!

My work mate told me that her class did a blog to try and keep in touch with each other. I know that a lot of people are already on facebook, but some only blog. This is for both....hopefully!! Please pass the word along about this blog and lets try and re connect with the people from the "Good ol days"! Be a part of this blog and post pictures of your families, your friends and or whatever...should be fun...if this works! Thanks again!

Hope it is OK to add as many of you on the side bar, please leave a comment if you have someone that I don't have, or you don't want it on the side bar....Thanks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! It's great to see what people from good ole Sky View have been doing. Thanks for putting this together.

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray! What a fabulous idea. When I get a cute picture of my family together (sorry, maybe never), I'll post it on the guest book...right now i'm without.

Nellie and Jason said...

This is fun! What a good idea!

Knowles Family said...

Hi! This is Linda Knowles. Just thought I would let you know my name is spelled wrong on my link for Cody and Lynda. It is with a i not a y! This is really fun to see everybody!

Nyman's said...

This should be very interesting. I'll play along :)

Haylee Munk Brown said...

This looks like a lot of fun! Go ahead and put my name on the sidebar!!

Trisha said...

I'm in too!

FATHERS LOVE said...

Great idea here is my blog
Jill Jorgensen Drydsale

www.drysdaleclan.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Love this. One suggestion though Charee (and I know it will be a pain) but if anyone is as old and forgetful as I am, can we post the alumni names first then their spouses? I get looking at the list and don't know who would be from our graduating class and who is a spouse!

Jenny Baker said...

Charee what a good idea. You are so smart.

Amanda Russ said...

This is a great idea!
Amanda Elder Russ
http://www.amandajeremyrussfamily.blogspot.com/

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

You can add me, how fun to catch up!
Shelli Webb Chambers
shellichambers.blogspot.com

Jenn and Brandon said...

What a way fun idea! I love it. Hi guys!